The Career guidance and counselling cell functions in our college to provide learning and training opportunities in the areas of competitive examinations and prepare students to meet their future challenges and supporting them to identify their interests, strengths and planning appropriately to justify their professional needs.
- The Career Guidance Cell provides services in areas of Campus Interviews, Job Placements and training programmes for our students that enable them to develop applicable skills in the competitive job market.
- To provide the much-needed life skills to students and help them to find job placements.
- The Cell organizes Workshops and Seminars on Interview Skills and Presentation Skills to enable the all-round development of individuals.
- The Cell organizes the programmes to create awareness about the importance of higher studies in Central Universities and premier institutions in India and Abroad.
- The Cell organizes mock tests for the competitive exams such as NET JRF, K TET, PSC etc.
- The Cell conducts Orientation Programmes for freshers in collaboration with departments.
- Special attention is given to Civil service coaching
- Helping the students with proper guidance to establish linkages with the world of work and to trace career opportunities in highly competitive world.
- The cell organizes seminars and workshops to inform the students about the emerging professional trends and events, entrepreneurship, leadership roles etc.
- The cell Provide knowledge and insights needed to make effective educational and career decisions by listing resources and providing information and insights.
- The students are encouraged by the Career Guidance Cell to go on educational tours visit industrial fairs attend industry conferences and seminars.
- The cell take initiative to conduct Excellency tests, talent tests for students and avail students merit scholarships based on the tests.
- Students are encouraged to enrol in various Add-on courses such as IT, English, Arabic and Economics.
- The cell coordinates various awareness programmes in career, competitive and counselling topics.
- The cell organises programmes to create awareness about the importance of higher studies in India and Abroad.
GLOBAL OPPORTUNITIES FOR ARABIC LEARNERS
FOREIGN LANGUAGES AND EMERGING JOB OPPORTUNITIES
INTENSIVE COACHING PROGRAMME FOR JRF-NET EXAMINATION
HIGHER EDUCATION IN CENTRAL UNIVERSITIES AND PREMIER INSTITUTION