The Research Assessment Committee
The Research Assessment Committee is constituted as per the direction of the University Grants Commission (UGC). The research assessment committee functions for inculcating research culture among faculty and students. Timely information regarding submission of research proposals to different agencies are communicated to faculty and students and encourage them towards applying for the same. The committee also evaluates the stage wise progression of PhD. The main objectives of the committees are
- To undertake responsibilities related to the assessment and evaluation of the research in the College.
- To evaluate research proposals and minor, Major projects.
- To evaluate and scrutinise the proposals for seminars & conferences submitted by the teachers of the College
- To create an ecosystem for research and innovation and promote research culture among students.
- To shortlist the candidates for funding proposals.
- Maintenance and record of research activities carried out by the faculty members and research scholars.