An Intellectual Property Right (IPR) Cell has been formed to provide Knowledge by coordinating and conducting activities related to the Intellectual Property Rights in the Institution and also to create awareness among the stakeholders. The IPR cell plays a vital role in the field of academics. The activities of IPR Cell help to encourage research and provide conducive environment to researchers. The rationale for this IPR lies in the need to create awareness about the importance of IPRs as a marketable financial asset and economic tool among the researchers, faculty and students of the College. The cell is also committed to encourage and protect intellectual properties. It also focuses on the promotion of academic integrity and prevention of plagiarism.
- To create awareness on Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) among teachers and student community.
- Conduct awareness programs/Workshops on IPR.
- Ensuring adherence to the Plagiarism Policies of the Institution.
- To create public awareness about the economic, social and cultural benefits of IPRs among all sections of society.
- To stimulate the generation of IPRs Legal and Legislative Framework.
- To strengthen the IPR policies of institution.
- To provide guidelines on applicable laws and regulations regarding IPR
Dr. M. Basheer