The Literary club is a forum where highly talented and creative minds get a chance to let their vices flow, express their thoughts and share something exciting. All through the year, the club organizes different types of programs to enhance students’ creativity. The founding of literary club produced a platform conducive for nurturing such talents in today’s student’s creative writings. For all those who know that talents are to be shown, not to be hidden. Some of the most successful and crowd pulling events in the institute were organized under the literary club such as the Debates, Group discussion, Sahithya Samajam (Cultural Fest), Arts Fest and Orientation on writing and speaking skills . The club represents the college in various national and state level events and has bagged various accolades in these competitions. The club offers a competing platform for tknowledge-hungry students. It promises to cultivate a passion for quizzing, Debating, creative writing, literature, Elocution, etc. Among the students.
• Literary club is to develop self-efficacy and confidence and would help to enhance the general knowledge base.
• Works in tandem to benefit students in the disciplines of writing and speaking by conducting events that are both instructional and enjoyable.
• Sharpening the skills of logical thinking
• It develops excellent communication skills and teaches students to think spontaneously.
• Students will learn to analyze issues and come up with solutions
• Students will develop organization skills and persuasive skills.
• It builds beneficial skills that are much needed in various workplaces
• Being able to express yourself clearly is so important in group work. If you have ideas you want others to accept, you need to be able to persuade. Literary club aims to help the better expression
• Helps to prepare students to work in a global community by teaching them about social, political and moral issues
• Build confidence to be at ease not only professionally but also socially.
• To increase daily awareness and helps boost positive habits like reading and independent research