The Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) of Madeenathul Uloom Arabic College took foundation in 2015 and it has become a significant pillar of the institution’s system ever since. Over the last six years, IQAC has played a vital role in monitoring the quality improvement initiatives and enhancement of the institution. This is to ensure that the long-term objectives of the institution are fulfilled in a time-bound manner. It has also helped to evolve mechanisms and procedures for ensuring the objectives of the IQAC as envisaged by The National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) in execution of its Action Plan for performance evaluation, assessment, accreditation and quality up gradation of institution of higher education.
- To realize qualitative growth and expansion of the college in academics, human resource output and social outreach.
- To evolve a system for the governance of the institution that ensures qualitative output reflecting the institutional vision and mission.
- To inculcate all the stakeholders with the quality culture and core values of the institution.
- To strive for the attainment of global standards in curricular and non-curricular transactions.
- To fix quality standards and criteria as the brand of the institution for all activites.
- Stipulate quality benchmarks for curricular and non-curricular transactions and socially committed extension outreach programmes.
- Assist the representatives of stakeholders – the parents, the staff and the management qualitatively to ensure continuous improvement in all operational aspects.
- Assure that the vision and core values of the institution are reflected in all academic and administrative process.
- Implementation of Professional Development Programmes, workshops and seminars for the holistic development of the students and faculties.
- Documentation of various programmes for quality improvement
- Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) to be submitted to NAAC.
- Documentation of programmes for quality improvement: Acting as Documentation and Record-Keeping Cell of the institution for assuring, enhancing and sustaining quality.
- Development of effective feedback system for assessing the quality and efficacy of the teaching learning process of the institution.
- Attracting faculties and students to do relevant and quality academic research programs. Faculties shall publish in peer reviewed journals and students are motivated to do research papers.
- Ensuring the enhancement of the infrastructural resources of the institution.
- Preparation of SSR as per the norms to be submitted to NAAC.