It was formed to promote better comprehension of Malayalam language and literature.
The aim of the club is to motivate the students into Malayalam Language.
The club has lots of different activities that promote and motivate the students and let them get to their full potential in Malayalam language.
- To encourage and motivate students to display their different skills in Malayalam
- To provide a Malayalam platform for literary events and competitions.
- To gives opportunity to the students to develop their skills such as aesthetic sense, reading habits, academic excellence etc.
- To gain a mastery over Malayalam language and vocabulary by creating a platform for discussion and deliberation of literature.
- To plan and implement various programmes in such a way that students feel proud of their mother tongue.
- To organize seminars, workshops, invited lectures, debates on literary and contemporary topics in Malayalam etc.
- To gives awareness to the students about the eminent writers in Malayalam literature
- To help the learner to understand the various facets of life, language and Culture.
- To develop listening and speaking skills of the students in Malayalam.